Thursday, September 4, 2008

Linux: Inspired by a Finn and read like it was written in Finnish??

Well, I made it through the computer hardware readings, virtually unscathed by the computer jargon therein. I even kind of understood what was going on there...just overwhelmed by all the sub-components. Then week three's readings hit me like a proverbial E-truck! Now, I am sure there are many people in our class who find this stuff second nature...great. Don't inundate me with comments such as, "I can't believe your so obtuse." I had to spend a great deal of time on the Internet following links to the numerous terms of which I was not remotely familiar. Linux sounds great, if I understood more about operating systems, in general. So bring it on, my know-it-all classmates, and let me know how I am lacking. This article totally threw me.

No comments: